Sunday, August 22, 2010

RIP Blankie

Harrison's blankie that he has had since he was born was misplaced and never recovered at school last week, I am thinking someone saw it and through it away thinking it was an old piece of scrap fabric :( It was just loved so much and you could tell. So being the scardy cat I am, Joel had to work his football game and I knew that I would be alone with them all night we went out on a search. At store #4 (which is a lot of stores for Laurel!) it was like a choir started to sing when I peeked in the door and I saw the Little Giraffe (blankie brand) display. They had only ONE blankie left and it was the EXACT one that we lost only brand spanking new!!

It may or may not have been time to part with old thing but I couldn't do it to him. He has a lot of new things going on in his little life so for now we are celebrating a brand new blankie!

Happy little boy about to go eat at Gatti Town.

They have been wearing these boots all over the place and even to bed a few times.

It's good to have a brother you can pretend to go fishing in the river with :)

Watching the rain start to come down with my sweets.

5 comments:

  1. I love your boys, Amanda! They are SO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love that last picture. Too precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackson has a blankie, too. You better believe we won't be giving that up for while! Love the pics with the boots-too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Not the blankie. That makes me sad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... poor blankie! So glad you found a replacement!

    ReplyDelete