Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rocking the Winn-Dixie Vest

We went to the Lynn Meadow's Discovery Center this weekend, BP sponsored a day for all the kids to get in free! It was so neat all the stuff was very age appropriate and no detail was left off.


Meet the next Winn Dixie superstars! They LOVED wearing the vests and working behind the seafood cooler.

They had a full on Winn Dixie grocery store with the shelves stocked, a seafood department, bakery, florist and check-out counter.

Here they are climbing up the jungle gym that goes all the way up the middle of the center.

We met my mom, Granny, Aunt Doris and Aunt Pat for lunch at Schooner's in Biloxi, it was great and these are two of my most favorite ladies!

I also dragged the boys to the outlet mall...where everyone got a prize :)

This is the conversation on our way home from school one day this week..
Harrison: BURP, "Excuuuuse me"
Me: " Thank you for being so polite Harrison, I like when you say that!"
Harrison: "It was my pleasure!"
Me: swerving off the road, "What did you say!?", "Where did you hear that!?"
Harrison: smiling.... "at school"

School is going pretty well, my students are mostly proficient which was a little surprising. They keep me on my toes because for the most part they already know all the answers to my questions.

Tonight Mawmaw and Pawpaw came and got the boys to go on a dinner date. It was so nice to cook dinner with Joel, have a glass of wine and talk without The Backyardigans in the background. Thank you, thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment