Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Love

This is a snapshot of our Labor Day Weekend at my brother's beach house. Here is what we did....

Relaxed on the swing with my big brother and my baby boy.

Painted a wooden lobster. Here are the given names of each lobster respectively: Taxi, Tingle, Thomas, Bob

Played in the water and dried off by Nanny!

Took pictures of all the kiddos, they had so much fun!

Cast the net and hope for a good catch.

Kayaked on the canal.

Loved on a little one.

Bounced on the hot dog.

Got around by kayak, Lolli likes to ride too.

Played with cousins!

We celebrated Joel and Nanny's birthday while we were there. The weather was perfect! Happy Birthday to my main man Joel, you are as good looking as the day I laid eyes on you. I wish you a year of happiness, blessings, and success. We love you and are so proud of you!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend! It looked very relaxing.I laughed out loud at the names of the lobsters-ha!

    ReplyDelete