Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nana Banana

We had a great week, but I have to say now that Labor Day has passed this heat has worn out its welcome! I had a great night with some old friends and we laughed all night, I will post those pics tomorrow. Here are the last of our family trip pics that I want to post.....

A boat was unloading it's catch at Zeke's, these boys were in awe! (Liam, Grayson, Harrison, Hudson)

Lolli girl swinging with me after she took a swim, she doesn't know she's a dog....

My brother's family, Dean and Ashley and Lucy and Grayson (9 years old)
Don't be fooled by the excitement on their faces....they LOVE taking family pictures.
Nanny and Pop at sunset. Happy Birthday sweet Nanny, you are my bouie that keeps my head above the water!! We love you so much and had a good time this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment