Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mommy, please don't sing.

This is what I hear every single time I want to sing to a song in MY car! Harrison pleads with me, "Mommy, please don't sing! Turn it down, I don't like it!" and I try to tell him that singing makes me happy and that I can sing really good....he's not buying it.

This week we went to a surprise 70th birthday party for Joel's Aunt Martha Anne! Almost the entire side of Joel's mom's family was there. The kids had so much fun with the balloons and the Buzz Lightyear Rocket Sprinkler. Aunt Martha went through breast cancer with Joel's mom, it was quite a year for them both. We love her so much and were all glad she was surprised and had a great party!

Aunt Martha and Harrison

Mrs.Linda's Siblings (Martha, Jimmy, Linda, Charlie)

Almost everyone in the Brock family

Max stayed a week with us and he and Charlie were the best of friends!!!

Since the boy's birthday is a week away (and we bribed them if they didn't have any accidents in their pants!) We gave them their big present early! They have been talking about wanting a four-wheeler for months and months. I think I was more excited than anyone! We woke up last Saturday, went to Shoney's for breakfast and after we came home the boys looked out the front window and saw them!
Harrison and Hudson, we are so proud of you! You are two sweet little boys and have done so well adjusting to school, you are growing up so fast that we hang on to all of these special moments! You are the apple of our eye, we love you so much!


This is the first time they saw them and ran out the front door to climb on!

4 comments:

  1. Kenadie too has told me to not sing!?! Didn't know I sounded that bad :) Happy Birthday Hudson and Harrison! Just can't believe our babies are 3! Seems like I was just running into you in Hancock Fabrics planning our nurseries :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are those 4 wheelers?!! I would love to see them riding them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Happy birthday to some of my favorite kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys so much for keeping Max!! We see that he is not camera shy!!

    ReplyDelete