Monday, September 6, 2010

Football on the brain

Football season is just about in full swing now and its all the talk everywhere we go! Here are some pictures I took of some students last Thursday before our first game. These are all (for the most part!!) my good students, they have great manners, they participate in class and do what is expected of them.

Small classes work together well!

Football players posing after class, they won their game and they deserved it, they have been working so hard! These are all nice young men!

Our boys posing for their football pic too! This was before school, USM played Thursday night so Daddy wanted them to represent at school. I didn't tell them to pose like this, they have seen Joel's high school football pictures where he is sitting like this!!


Happy Birthday To Maw Maw!! We had a little cake to celebrate after they took the boys to eat. WE love you so very much!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, this is so sweet. I am so proud of you! I know your students just love you. And the football picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you have some good students! I know you are a great teacher! I LOVE the "posed" football pic of Hudson and Harrison! I've got some of Aaron of the same pose as well--ha! Too cute, especially the hand on the knee :)

    ReplyDelete