Monday, September 5, 2011

Priss is 4 months!

Saylor P was 4 months old on September 3rd! She is 17 lbs 4 oz (off the chart) and 25.5 inches long (80th percentile). She has been sleeping through the night this week, going to bed at 7:30 and sleeping till 6:30. She is eating every 3-4 hours and takes about 4 oz during the day and sometimes 6 before bed. She is such a sweet baby girl and when we are at home she doesn't cry or fuss unless she is hungry :) She still does not like to ride in the car unless she is asleep....that is my biggest complaint since we have to ride in the car twice a day to drop off and pick up big brothers.

Today has been so sentimental, I don't know what it is about 4 months old, I guess realizing that we will never have another infant and that stage is slowly fading away. I cleaned out her closet since she is in 6 month clothing :/ , then Joel got down the exersaucer for her to try and then we were going to put the changing table back up in the attic since I don't use it and I had to stop...it was just too much!

Hanging out in the kitchen in the Bumbo.


While we were all admiring her in the saucer, I pulled out the pictures of Harrison and Hudson in them and showed the boys how Harrison used to fall asleep in it every time...too much sentimental things going on today, Father Time please slow down, we are loving this too much :'(

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this makes me tear up! I know exactly how you feel. But, I keep telling myself that I can talk Adam into just ONE more ;)

    Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me your secret on getting her to sleep through the night!! That's impressive! She is so adorable and looks just like her momma!

    ReplyDelete