Thursday, September 8, 2011

Running Shoes!

To your surprise the boys got their first pair of running/tennis shoes this week! They have never had a pair of athletic shoes besides Keds or Crocs. I know that probably sounds crazy but I just had a hard time with loving them. Like I suspected they looked 10 years old when they put them on :'(. However, the report is in and they can DEFINITELY run faster "super fast" in them, in fact, they make them want to run everywhere!

They arrived the very next day! It's too hard to get out and shop and try on shoes with this circus so I resorted to Zappos!

Harrison is wearing an 11

Hudson wears a snug 12



"Harris" "Huddy Buddy" and "Saylor McQueen"


*yes I did just do a whole post on a new pair of shoes...I only report on breaking news or news worthy material ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love how Harrison is stretching! Jackson is in a 12.5 extra wide....like he's got square boats on his feet.

    Love the last pic :)

    ReplyDelete