Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hanging with Hudson

Today, after a sleepless night with a sick girl, I got everyone to sleep and thought I would read my book about parenting preschoolers then catch a cat nap. Then I heard little footsteps and Hudson climbed up on my bed next to me and in the sunlight without any background noise like babies or tv we talked:) He told me about a girl that took his seat next to Harrison at school and she was older. She asked him his name and he said ,"I just watched tv and didn't answer her, I was being shy." We talked about routine and how he liked doing things the same everyday. It was such a special sweet moment I got with my baby boy. He played with my hair and told me it was long and he snuggled an said, "I wuv you berry momma" and I know exactly what he means :)

4 comments: