Sunday, January 22, 2012

Some buns and apples

I'm blogging from my iPhone and I'm not sure what order the pictures go in but let me explain....

We FINALLY got our farm table from Mr.McCoy and although it was not exactly what we ordered (due to my lack of detail) we are happy with it, just have to find the divine chairs to go with!

One night while staying at my parents, Harrison had told Nanny a secret! He said that he got up in the middle of the night and got a piece of blueberry bread and went to his bathroom and sat under the vanity to eat and then went back to bed...ha! So I asked him and he said, "well i was hungry ... And I ate an apple too and it is still under there." and yep he was right it sure was still under there!! Thank goodness he didn't choke or go back to sleep under there! Funny kid!

Hudson has a hard time sharing camera attention with Susie Q so I've learned to just get a picture of both and then he will let her have the stage ;)

Last, Joel was trying the old Pinterest "cinnamon rolls in the waffle iron" and he had a helper that had some buns of his own, I sat down at the bar to drink my coffee and this was my view :o by the way the buns (cinnamon ones that is) were awesome in the waffle maker and is now my favorite breakfast!

3 comments:

  1. First, LOVE the table! And the fact that Harrison got up to eat without waking you :) I am hysterically laughing at this last picture!! Tell Joel I am loving his bed head, as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the table! Joel's hair is amazing. Those buns... ;)

    ReplyDelete