Friday, July 6, 2012

Stay forever!

We went to the outside movie downtown last night. The boys had fun getting snowballs and balloon swords (and a weenie dog) from the balloon man. During the movie Hudson came and gave me a kiss and said "momma I'm going to miss you so so much!" and I said "when?! Why?" and he said," when I grow up and get married I'm going to miss you, I just want I stay with you forever!" (he just said this as casual as can be) "oh Hudson, you can stay with me forever and ever and I hope you do!" this is my precious boy and I wanted to remember this moment for when he runs off with some girl to marry and forgets about his poor old mom! Haha, crazy boy-mom alert!!
Hudson can always put on a smile if there is a camera nearby, he loves his time in the spotlight and then he will take the camera or phone and look at the pictures (or video) over and over and over.

This is how he showed up ready for swim lessons one night....

In his sweet Daddy's lap last night <3

1 comment:

  1. Soooo sweet! Oh I love this boy :) So glad you thought to document that moment!

    ReplyDelete