Friday, July 27, 2012

UNO

The other day when the sweet Crager's came to play (Courtney and I in charge of 6 kids... We've come a long way in 6 years!) she told me that the boys would like UNO. I thought NO way do I have the patience to teach that! However, being that we own the deluxe version and I AM an UNO champion I thought I could offer. When Saylor was asleep yesterday we played and they love it! It secretly makes them use their brain and think hard without being obvious ;). On an exciting note ... My 2011 blog book came in yesterday, it's funny how it gets thicker every year. Saylor has just been cute and bossy and Harrison made the biggest mess in the world (one of 500 in his lifetime). We also sold our bedroom leather couches which starts a waterfall of new things needed.... New couch, new bedding, new curtains, new pool.... Just kidding, haha. Really that does take a lot of effort and brain time to look and plan for that stuff when it is really not convenient (and especially to stay in the budget!).

This is AFTER it was swept....they were everywhere....poor fella said,"are you sending this pic to Daddy?"

Card Sharks

Sweet Baby Ty slept for his whole visit, I miss those days!! haha

I finally ordered the blog book for 2011



2 comments:

  1. The pic of Harrison makes me laugh. I can't get over how big Saylor has gotten!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to kiss Saylor's cheeks. :)

    ReplyDelete