Thursday, July 5, 2012

Zoo heat!

Outside at the zoo on one of the hottest days of the summer? Yes, great idea! Actually this kids loved it it was just this A/C queen that let the heat get to me. They got to play in the splash pad to cool off, no fair. Then we went to Gattitown for lunch and Saylor slept right through which is not normal for to miss a social outing, she was just that worn out. I am an "Instagramer" and finally ordered some sticky grams and the boys loved looking at them and arranging them! Last but certainly not least.... Our dear friends the Crager's had their baby boy (surprise!) Ty Brannon on Tuesday, he is precious and I'm so proud of my girl Court for being such a big girl in her first c-section, it's not for the weak!! I have no pics of my visit with them :(
Aunt Pat and Madison came for the day too!

Hudson and Belle

Saylor LOVES this kitty (Puddin Pie Pierce) she will bang on the back door until I oblige.

Sissy Sue asleep, I loved it, she wont do this too much anymore.

Liam the day before his 6th birthday!

Our Sticky Grams! (stickygram.com or instagram app)

Smiling Harrison :)

No comments:

Post a Comment