Monday, April 7, 2014

Audubon Zoo ... a first

Saylor, Joel and I had never been to the zoo in New Orleans so as the weather started warming up a little we did an impromptu (this is how we roll best) trip to the zoo with Nanny, Pop, Uncle J, and Liam. It was a great day! We stopped at Cracker Barrel in Slidell and then went to the zoo.



All four under the leopard rocks.

Selfie!

Family pic.... you know how this goes, this was the best one.

These two..... LOL

The grands with the kids at the zoo.

I said, "Show me the toy you picked out!" and they struck a pose, naturally.

To conclude this post I will leave you with this...She found a pair of hand-me-down jeans we had and fell in love. This is the first denim that has touched her body and she wants to wear them everyday and has asked to sleep in them. I can't stand it...no more just putting on what I dictate :(

No comments:

Post a Comment