Thursday, April 3, 2014

Snow Days!

   Ok, my blog is no longer "broken" I'm forcing myself to catch up! Here we are in February, it was a cold and wet winter, we had 3 snow days! Look at what we did!
Mercy girl loved the snow!

First place they went when the snow/ice finally stuck was the trampoline, they were so excited :)

These are two goofy and real "outside-boy-dirty faces"

Saylor on Valentine's Day, she was taking her cards to pass out at Mother's Day Out.

Harrison read his first book ALL the way through to me and Saylor!!

These are the Valentine's Day mailboxes they made for school....next year we might just buy a basket, slap a heart on it and go with it :/

This was so funny, it is a Valentine's Day card from Harrison to me, it says "you r the a jul uv my lif!"  (you are the angel of my life), and then he drew a picture of his family..... minus Hudson. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment