Thursday, April 24, 2014

First Mardi Gras!

The kids have never been to a Mardi Gras parade so we went down and spent the night with Dean and Ashley and had the best time!
This is not at Mardi Gras but in car pick up line and Mercy kept resting her head on my shoulder and I was trying to get a picture, so I held the camera out and said, "Mercy!" to get her to look at my hand but she's a good dog and looked at me. :)

Saylor gets shy when we miss dance and she has to go back and dance out there without a hand to hold again (she's 2). So this week the boys came and Harrison, said," I got it, I'll help her!" and there he went!

Here we are at the night parade getting to our spot! Joel had a basketball game this night so he drove down after and met us.

Liam and these things you blow and they become streamers!

I had a heart-stopping, mind blowing, complete panic attack when we could not find Harrison. I could not move or see literally. He was just in the street on top of Uncle Dean's shoulders! Whew! Worst.Feeling.Ever.

Here we are after the parade, minus Don and Nancy! It was so fun, Saylor waved her hands and said "Hey Mister!"

The next day, in downtown Mobile after the floral parade we were waiting outside the candy shoppe while Dean and Joel got a Krispy Kreme Donut Burger. Really.



These three.....are my world!



No comments:

Post a Comment