Thursday, April 24, 2014

We have bus riders!

My friend Carolyn Bolivar is a photographer and had some Easter Mini-Sessions so I bought one, none of the kids had Easter outfits so we picked these out the night before! Saylor actually has on my Easter dress from when I was 3 or 4. She LOVED the baby animals and cried for a bunny when we left. I told her that bunny had to stay in her house.... she straightened up in deep thought for a moment and said, "then I want a caaaaat!!" LOL :)
That bunny....

She is holding it so gently, I love this.

These sweet hearts have always been the best sports at taking pics, they are wild but they know when to turn it on for the camera. Hudson said, "no thanks!" to holding any animals!




  We usually end up behind the bus on our way home from picking up the boys at school, they always beg to ride the bus. I finally asked about this bus one day and found out that it takes all the teachers kids front the elementary to the high school and then would come straight to our house! This was perfect because usually I have to wake Saylor from her nap and ride to the school to sit in our car for 30 minutes. So I called the bus driver and got the scoop, I told her they really needed to sit on the front row together. She agreed and brings them to the entrance of our neighborhood everyday now, they think they are super cool and I get an extra 45 minutes at home to finish laundry or whatever! Here is the maiden voyage....
Joel happened to be off the first day they rode home so we all walked to wait on them!

Even Charlie had to see his boys get off this bus!

Here they come!!

 "It was awesome!!!" they both said.


Saylor needed a hug! This was a big moment for us and I had a little lump in my throat, I'm always so glad that they have each other.

1 comment:

  1. Loving catching up on y'all!! Those pictures... oh my how beautiful!! LOVING the bus situation. Cracked me up and made me sad a little too. The boys are too big :(

    ReplyDelete