Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This is after a swim in the pool today, looking at a "PAYNE!" in the sky.

It has been just a short while since my last post. We are all doing well and have officially started the air conditioning. I really think Joel was trying to set a new record of making it through May without running it....but good gracious it is already H-O-T-T hot! I might have said a few choice words in the middle of the night when we both were sweating and he had completely kicked every inch of sheet off the bed because it was so hot. I couldn't breathe...but as for that I'm okay now. Anywho, we are at a strange crossroad with the boys...they are starting to say tee tee a lot and trying to take their diaper off, sometimes they are successful. So...do we start with the P word yet??? Pottytraining?? I read an article yesterday that compared little boys to puppies, in saying that it's easier to housetrain a younger puppy than a 3-year old puppy, in other words start early! So I am armed with my training pants, Elmo briefs (which are by the way too cute for words, they like to wear these over their diaper!), potty stool to stand on and potty seat....any suggestions?




The boys are still funny in an outsider-looking-in kinda way, Joel was showing them how to do headstands while I got dinner ready, I had to turn and laugh out loud.

2 comments:

  1. How did you put up with Joel and that AC when you were preggo? That's been one battle here! Brian is always freezing but dang I get HOT if the AC isn't full blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic is so cute, the boys and the dog all sitting still, how did you do it? I love the blog, and the boys are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete