Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Surprise!!


Here are the boys eating their snack after their morning nap. They have started to control their food better, not perfect but better, so I let them eat a snack here in the morning. They have also learned their "H" and "P"!
Usually in the mornings or after a nap I sing "You Are My Sunshine" to them as I open the blinds, well this morning we were piled in my bed and I sang it to them and when I got done Harrison started clapping and said "yay!!!" It was great, the first time in my life somebody has clapped for me after I've sung, it will probably be the last but it was a good feeling and we all laughed! Here is a picture I also took this morning that just made me smile....



Joel called me after lunch and told me that he was going to surprise me for Mother's Day and take me away to the Hard Rock in Biloxi for the day and night on Saturday....but their were too many logistical problems only I could figure out so he broke the news early!! Yipppeeeeee! We are going to hang out at the pool on Saturday and be lazy and have NO agenda. I am excited but I feel a little guilty for scheduling our own mom's visits around our trip. Thanks Joely your are the icing on my cupcake ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment