Wednesday, May 20, 2009


The weather has been so great for outdoor adventures. I took the boys to the park one day this week and they had a lot of fun. I brought them a surprise...vanilla oreos (easier on the laundry than the chocolate ones!) they both open them up, eat the cream out and throw the cookies away!






My mom helped me take the boys for a much needed haircut yesterday, they were soooo good in the chair. Maybe it was the lollipop but I was a proud mommy! Harrison said "uh oh" about thirty times and Hudson did not make a peep! Joel wanted me to send him a pic via blackberry as soon as we were done. He responded, "they are growing up so fast, it makes me want to cry!" (I might take some heat for that one!!) but it is true they are, they are keeping us on our toes and laughing (sometimes crying) daily!



No comments:

Post a Comment