Monday, May 18, 2009

Okay fine so I didn't start potty training today...I am putting it off until June. They need more of an introduction to all of the pieces and parts that go along with this, as do I!

This picture is from Friday, Harrison fell asleep on the couch watching Sesame Street "Say-mee" as he would say and Hudson is trying to sneak out his passy, brotherly love already.



This morning when we all got in my bed to where they drink their morning cup o' milk, they both like to get right up in my lap which is truly my most favorite time of the day. I noticed it is getting harder to wrap my arms all the way around them. I have to literally hold one side of them up which can get hard after a few minutes. They are growing so fast physically and mentally. I am soaking in these precious morning moments and I am thankful that I get to have these, I know a lot of mommies would give it all to have these few sweet minutes. I will be holding my arm their as long as they will still climb in that bed with me and they will never know how hard it gets to embrace them both, to them I hope it will always feel just like their comfy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment