Friday, May 29, 2009

Yesterday the boys woke up early from their nap, which cut short on my cleaning/showering time. We were having company for dinner last night, Peggy and Larry and my parents, so I had intentions of showering :) I put the gate up at my door, turned on Noggin and jumped in the shower. When I got out I heard them just quietly mumbling so I peeked into my room and there they were my sweet boys on the couch, I just saw the backs of their heads sitting together watching TV. I thought to myself what sweet boys, I have never been able to leave them for just a second and now I can take a shower and they do fine! As I walked back into the bathroom to get ready I snapped out of my dream world and thought "no way". I went back and looked at them and this is what I saw...




I knew it!! So they had found my never-used red lipstick and there was not ANY left in the tube! I didn't even know where to start so I just threw them over in my tub while I figured this out. I just scrubbed them down and that didn't even get it all off, they had painted their legs, arms and hands. At least Hudson tried to make it on his lips, what a smart kid huh!? I got them out and while I am getting another set of clothes and diapers, Harrison tee tee's on the carpet...a lot of tee tee!! So I am cleaning this up as well. I decide to put them in their beds where I know they are safe and can't get into any of the lipstick that is on everything. As I am getting a plan together I hear a door slam....and here comes Hudson running into the den. He had climbed out of his bed!! He was so proud and I was thinking "REALLY!!? Am I on Candid Camera!?". Whew what an afternoon, Joel I think realized I was a flight risk and cut a couple of patients out of his schedule and came home early to help me get things tidy. Huddy climbed out of his crib twice before bed as well, I think I am going to get a crib tent this weekend. Joel kept quietly laughing and promising me that I would be laughing about this day soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment