Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cousins!

It is so fun that both my brothers and Joel's brother all have kids around the same ages. I did not have any close cousins growing up but always wished I did or would pretend my friends were my cousins. This past weekend Hudson and Harrison got to play with ALL of their cousins and it is so fun to watch them interact and get to know one another! Harrison can say "Kali" really well and is now saying "Sucy" for Lucy. They also made their Water Park debut, at the water park in Collins, MS. It went surprisingly well, minus one meltdown from Harrison (that was expected). My brother Dean and his wife Ashley have Lucy and Grayson and they are 8, and my other brother Jason and his wife Shelley have Liam and he is 3. Matthew and Julia, Joel's brother have Kali who is 3 and Kayla who is about to be 8 months!








No comments:

Post a Comment