Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Keyboard Hiatus

Hello! I am back I have been on a keyboard hiatus recently... a little boy spilled/poured/spit juice on our keyboard, there were no eyewitnesses just the evidence dripped out as I picked up the keyboard to look under it. So I have a lot of catching up to do! We had a great weekend for the 4th of July! We went to the Laurel fireworks show (which was very impressive I must admit!) with our great friends the Cragers and Mawmaw, Pawpaw and Kali. The boys had so much fun and got to stay up late. On Saturday we stopped by and saw Pappy and Nana Pierce and had lunch, than on to Liam's house to sing Happy Birthday! He got a new playground and the boys loved it. Here are some pics from that weekend.
This is our family picture....it seriously took over 10 minutes and this is as good as it gets! This is right before Joel said "I've had enough of this." and exited.

Here is Liam (this is my brother Jason's little boy) in his new playground/house.

Daddy and wet Hudson

Harrison climbing up to go down the slide...."up, up , up" he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment