Monday, July 20, 2009

Life's a Beach!

In this picture: (L To R) Kimberly Roberts Moore (27 weeks prego), Carolyn Calhoun, Vanessa Fargo, Lauren Bicker, Katherine Blanton, Me

This was Joel's first weekend, well first time over 2 hours that he has kept the boys by himself. I went to Destin, FL after putting the boys to bed Thursday night with some of my dearest high school friends. Katherine invited us to stay at her condo this weekend for a girls trip. I had MANY reservations about not just leaving them but....my parents were also out of town and Joel's mom was recovering from surgery so he was really not going to get bailed out! I went, I had fun, I relaxed and enjoyed fun girl talk and laughs. It was really good for all of us! Joel did a wonderful job and learned a lot about what I do everyday and most importantly he learned a lot about the boys, he said he was glad he got to spend that time with them. It was so fun to be with the girls and look at clothes and laugh and catch up. A happy rested mommy is a good mommy...right!?
The night before I left we let them take a bubble bath in the big tub and we turned on the jets to make bubble whipped cream...we almost lost them in all the bubbles!!


Thanks Kat, good times were had!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment