Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Sweetest Thing

There have been a few (okay more than a few) times in the past two years that I thought I was going to lose my mind with two babies...but I have to say, there is nothing like seeing these two boys laugh and play with each other! They pick with one another, chase, act like bees "beeeeeee!", jump around, dance, kick balls, throw balls, throw things at mommy's head etc. It is the like music to my soul to hear them cackle out loud at each other. I am so glad that we do have two and that they will have each other forever.

Today while swimming I cut some watermelon that their Pawpaw grew for them and let them eat it outside in their birthday suit. It was such a pretty day, not too hot and they were so happy and sweet all day. I love these guys so much and am truly thankful that they came in twos!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda! Your boys are sooooo cute. Love the watermelon pics!

    ReplyDelete