Monday, July 27, 2009

Urine for a treat!

Urine for a treat is what I've found out about potty training two boys!! I am being forced by their readiness and "signs" to start getting serious about this. So today we pulled the potty out for easy access and we were off. They were in training pants so I was taking them about every 15 minutes. Harrison was successful and I was proud, Hudson's turn! Hudson went too! As I am cleaning out the pot I realize that after Harrison's successful tee tee he went to the broom closet and had a successful poo poo....then he went and sat on the floor and sat at the table...there was a trail!! As I am cleaning that up, Hudson tee tee's on the floor as well. So it goes, we have started our formal training but we have a long ways to go and a lot of floors to clean....sigh. Here are a few pics from this weekend...

We went to Collin Crager's 2nd bday on Saturday, here are the boys with Collin!






This is random but our shrubs are dying and we don't know what is killing them, we thought drought but some are still thriving so we don't think that is the case. Any ideas?? They are so expensive to replace.



2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh! I love this story. Hilarious!! Take notes so you can let me know how to do it in 2 years!

    ReplyDelete