Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Big Beds!

I did it...I bought 2 full mattresses, 2 sheet sets, 2 mattress pads, and most importantly 2 vinyl mattress covers! It will be set up and ready for the new night time routine as of Sunday, so the countdown begins (as does the nervousness). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I have been googling "twins transition to big beds" "toddler big bed" "night time routine toddler". I also have stopped trying to potty train because I don't want too much going on to stress them out...okay fine to stress me out. I will post pics of our soon to be 2 year old's new big boy rooms as soon as we get them assembled. I do have a gate to put at the door and we will be locking the closet and bathroom doors in their room and taking out pretty much all the toys except books and animals. My sweet sister-in-law Ashley has passed down the x-long bed rails as well. She has passed down much more twin stuff and advice as well, it's nice to know someone else in the biz of raising two toddlers and that it is all "normal". They have been so sweet and fun today here is a clip!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to hear how the big boy beds work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...if you did that video with your MAC I feel extra lost bc I have had one for 3 years and never made a video. Show me how!!!

    ReplyDelete