Monday, August 24, 2009

It won't be like this for long...

I put a new song on my playlist that makes me tear up everytime I hear it. It has been a little rough around here lately with these two toddlers and new routines and new freedom...but I'm trying to keep my head above the water. They are really sweet boys and they don't mean to cause trouble sometimes, just going through phases I guess. This is a great song that helps me stand back up straight. Kiss your babies....it won't be like this for long!

2 comments:

  1. So true. You are a great wife and an even greater mother. You are doing a awesome job raising our two most prized possessions in the world, and I would want no one other than you with that responsibility. Its not an easy task, and a no one will ever understand what you truly go through each and every day. It is a hard job, and a job that would cause most people to break....but that is why the Good Man upstairs gave us the responsibility of raising two kids; he knew you could handle it. Hang in there...I love you.
    Joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...that was really sweet, Joel! You're a great mom, Amanda- love you!

    ReplyDelete