Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Computer!

We got a new MacBook Pro for Joel to use for school and it is a strange new world for us....pretty intimidating. Having to learn a new system kind of throws a monkey-wrench at my control issues...ha! So here is what me and Hudson did figure out this morning....photo booth!

When I went in to get the boys out of their beds this morning...Hudson was on the floor playing with trains and Harrison was yelling "Down!" at him. AAH!! I am overwhelmed with trying to figure out what to do...do we get tents for their cribs, mattresses for the floor, try to scold them so they wont climb out and risk a fall...?? I am just not sure they can handle the freedom of big beds just yet but maybe they would embrace it. Anyway I guess we will need to figure this out today! We just heard Harrison waking up, better go get him out before he attempts an escape!

2 comments:

  1. Oh good... Ford isn't mobile yet but it's coming. When you figure out what to do let me know.

    ReplyDelete