Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Forever Fevers!

The boys have had a Fever Virus this week (since last Wednesday) and I keep thinking surely this is the last day! We have to try to catch the fever with Motrin before it returns but it usually beats us to it. Last night our main A/C unit quit blowing cold air, the boys didn't sleep well so I put them in the guest bed with me and Joel slept in our hot room with a fan on him. So we are hot and tired but hopefully this thing is about to be through running its course! I have to say, both of the boys were so pitiful and tired last night they both crawled in my lap in their glider and let me rock them for awhile and it filled up my love tank. I know that will probably not happen again for a long time if ever! So maybe this thing is just going to end with a bang and a couple grand on the A/C bill!! Poor Joel :(

No comments:

Post a Comment