Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010!!


Christmas morning came and we had a full day! Here is what we did!

Our hall picture, we have a NON-MORNING participant.

Sunshine opening his stocking, he got a coke and immediately opened it!

Buzz Lightyear Bath Goodies!

I didn't capture the morning the way I had imagined, but it all went so fast!! They opened presents and were so excited about their big airplane and spaceship the most! Last, Hudson remembered to go get the water bowl from outside that they left the reindeer water in.... and it looked like this
Rudolph must have been thirsty!
Then we went to Mawmaw and Pawpaw's to have Christmas with them, Matthew, Julia, Kali and Kayla and on to the Nelson's for Dirty Santa.
These boys love dress up and they got a doctor outfit and...
a cowboy outfit! They have worn them daily since!

Kali got the wig from Tangled and Uncle Matthew couldn't resist! I wish I had that picture!

Mawmaw and Kayla were watching Uncle Matthew

Alphie! A favorite from this Christmas.
On to Nana and Pop's to open Christmas!
Somebody got some new undies!!
The boys really remembered this year who gave them what gift and they still ask , "didn't I get this from Santa, or Kali?" Thank you to the grandparents for being so festive and giving this year, we made a lot of great memories. I am so thankful that my schedule gave me these two weeks with my precious boys, I enjoyed every minute. What a blessing this holiday and year was, we are so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment