Friday, December 31, 2010

The only trace of pink....

Nanny brought us a bag of precious clothes, blankest and a swimsuit for Saylor and at the bottom were these two t-shirts for the boys "big brother", Harrison is a little resistant to the idea so he said he didn't like them and didn't want to look at them....fine. Hudson looked at the shirt for a minute and confused asked, "is that my football team shirt?" haha, Yes you are now on a football team I said.

We have used the break to clean out every drawer, cabinet and closet. We have so much stuff to get rid of! Joel and his dad even floored our attic and moved all the office furniture out of the office which will soon be a nursery. I know, it is early, but this was our only time off before Spring Break and I might not be motivated then. Besides, we are already starting to get some pink items that need a place :) This morning I was showing the boys the new sheep skin rug and they couldn't resist...shirts came flying off and they were rolling on it! "this is soooo soft Mommy!" and "I want one!" .....





The only trace of pink in this house is a bag of precious things that Saylor got for Christmas! I have a feeling we will be enveloped in this color by this time next year!

5 comments:

  1. The pics on the rug make me laugh- looks like Harrison is posing for some kind of sexy GQ shoot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! They boys will be such great big brothers!! I can't wait to see the nursery plans. It won't be long before pink is EVERYWHERE! I can't wait :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with that rug Amanda! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHERE DID YOU GET THAT RUG???? LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete