Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fleebur

There was something we had to come clean with our parents about this weekend. It was really hard to to get past our nerves. We called Pappy and Nana Pierce first and telling somebody felt a little bit better.. So Saturday night went a little like this...


The boys brought Nanny and Pop something to look at..

Nanny was so surprised!!

It was an ornament!

A Pink Bootie.....

We told MawMaw and Pawpaw the same thing...

She was surprised too!

and excited! Look at Harrison in these, he was enjoying it too!


We had to tell them that "It's a Girl!!". We are about to be 19 weeks pregnant with our little girl. She is due on May 11th. They knew we were expecting, they just didn't know we had found out the sex early! The boys are so excited that they are going to be big brothers....they have been wanting a little sister ever since we told them.

Here are some name suggestions the big brothers gave us...
Harrison: Buckley and Taxi
Hudson: Fleebur (and this one stuck, he calls her this all the time)

So Fleebur's official name is going to be Saylor Annagale Pierce. We have always liked the name Saylor, and for her middle name; my Mom's middle name is Ann and Joel's Mom's middle name is Gale so that was a fit! We are all so excited and I must admit I'm a little intimidated by all the little girl things I'm going to have to learn and find out about....I think I know a few people that can help me out!


6 comments:

  1. Well...I personally think Fleebur should've been picked ;) Congrats many, many times again!! I know you're super pumped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda that is wonderful!!! Congratulations to yall! Wow, it's gonna be a whole new world with a little girl in the house:) My 11th is Reid's b-day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how excited Harrison is in these pictures!!! Fleebur will be her new name for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for yall!! That's wonderful news!! I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious!! I've been waiting for this post :) I can't wait to meet her! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete