Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reindeer Food

This week has been just what I dreamed about being out of school! We have shopped and wrapped and cleaned all the things I wish I could do everyday while I'm sitting at work! We have visited with family and friends almost every night, one thing that is missing is our fire! It is too hot to build a fire, 73 degrees yesterday! This has been by far the best Christmas season I have ever had, the magic is back with 2 three year olds. They are intrigued by all the stories, lights, traditions and "rules" about Christmas time. They have really caught on to the true Christmas story almost more than what exactly Santa does, besides bring toys. Hudson asks me every morning, "is it Christmas time Mommy?". Last night while talking to Aunt Ashley on the phone Harrison added a toy to his list, a bulldozer, hmm I will have to get that one to Santa because he did NOT know about that request! She told him about when Lucy and Grayson put water out for the reindeer and when they woke up the water was red! They assumed Rudolph was the thirsty one. We will have to remember the thirsty reindeer this year.

Hudson telling Kayla bye, he picks her up when they hug now, what a big cousin!

Myles and the boys working on the tool bench.

Hudson before church, the other sweet little boy was just behind me in disagreement about taking a picture...

Boys with their reindeer food (supposed to go out Christmas Eve, they couldn't wait) I really do dress them the same and in matching clothes when they leave the house in the morning, this is right after school.

Harrison sprinkling the driveway in case they prefer asphalt.

Hudson got the grass just to make sure...
They sat down on the walkway right after they were done and I was going inside and said, "come on boys!" and they said, "no we are waiting for the reindeer" so I had to explain over and over that they will come on Christmas Eve and it might have finally sunk in, they are learning!


And a final salutation from Harrison (woops!), Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Ok...yes I read blogs sometimes....now that we have that out of the way... that last picture of Harrison is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of the boys and your mom!! That one has everyone in my office rolling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Needs to be blown up and framed immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha!! First off, what are you teaching your boys Amanda?! Second, I LOVE that Joey reads your blog!! ha! Those stinkin boys are TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete