Friday, March 18, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday


I have been getting things off of Etsy for the past year now and I am always so happy with my purchases. I have been buying more frequently with a new baby coming, seeing as how I would love to have the time to be crafty and don't.... this is a way to kind of cheat! Here are my most recent purchases I need to talk about.... stay tuned I have more awesome things coming in!!

  • I realized I needed this after receiving so many bows for our little girl! The top two are the special ones from Harrison and Hudson. It's just the right size!

These can be found here
  • This is her bumper pad, it is made from a thick white sateen cotton and pink dupioni silk. Her monogram is on the middle panel, it is made so well and is so sweet. I just need someone to make me a cribskirt, help!
This can be found here
  • I have mentioned these before, they are very popular around our house! We often have to go take them off the boys after they go to sleep or wear them in the car on the way to school. Great purchase.
These can be found here
  • We have not introduced these just yet (Sunday we will) but I need some assistance from them on things we know they can do and I didn't want to put it all on them when the baby gets here so we are going to slowly transition into their "chores". It's a chore board with the different chores (and I got to choose and create 25 different chore cards) when they complete the chore they flip the card over for a star ... who knows we just wanted them to have some pride in the things they already do and learn some new things...we shall see.

This can be found here

2 comments:

  1. Agree, love the bumper as well!!! and the chore board :) Kenadie may need one of those :) Thanks for sharing--you'll have to post more of your finds!

    ReplyDelete