Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring Shopping Trip

With every change of the seasons from warm to cold or cold to warm buying a new wardrobe for two is not easy, so I go to the Gulfport outlet mall to get us started. This is the first year that they will still fit into some of their warm weather clothes from last year. My mom and I loaded up early Saturday morning and went on a marathon shop. Times are a changing because I didn't get one single thing for myself or Joel!! Little Sayloreven got some clothes! I got some super-great deals. Here are somethings we did this weekend!!

Grilled-out in the rain

Played with Charlie

This morning's pancake breakfast, they refused to open their eyes....sigh.

Harrison flashed a quick smile before church...

Hudson didn't want to take part, it would be way to easy to have two willing participants.

Hudson was too cool for pictures this morning, he HAD to wear the belt and yes that is pink nail polish on his pants. Joel says I should just be thankful that's the only place it ended up. I would have tried to get it out with nail polish remover, however, someone emptied the entire bottle in one of my bathroom drawers this week :)

Here we are, 30 weeks along! Getting a little uncomfortable but trying not to wish it along..

The new hot dance at our house...FREEZE DANCE!! Fresh Beat Band is taking over!

3 comments:

  1. Girl, I admire you...you've got your hands full! Ive been saying I want to take a trip soon to those outlets. Ive never been. Unfortunately the Fresh Beat band has also taken over at my house too. It's in my head constantly;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! I bet you did find some great deals. I didn't even notice the nail polish. And I kind of agree with Joel ;) You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like there is never a dull moment at your house. I am glad you finally posted a belly picture!

    ReplyDelete