Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hoop Donut

I was washing the windows outside over Spring Break and I noticed it was unusually quiet....so I went to find where the boys had run off too. They had gotten juice boxes out of the drink refrigerator and climbed in the dryer to drink them.... I guess this is another mark against me for "Parent of the Year".

This past weekend we went to Kali's 5th birthday party and a crawfish boil afterward. The weather was great. They had face painting, hair color spray, glitter, slap bands and a lot to play on outside. Here is what the past week looked like!

Harrison chose batman to have on his face.

The birthday girl!!

Joel and his Mom and brother.

Joel and his Dad.

Harrison wouldn't touch them at first but he used his trusty dinosaur grabber to do the work.

32 weeks

Hudson and I before church.

The boys making finger paint masterpieces on canvas to hang in their room.

Harrison liked to mix paint and use all of his fingers at the same time.

While Hudson used a finger and a color at a time!


It has been quite a week but at least it is spring and we can play outside! We went to Hubfest with Nanny yesterday and it was really fun. This morning we went to get donuts and I asked them what kind they wanted because they get donut holes and whole donuts confused. Harrison said, "I want the kind that looks more like a hoop" ... how does he know what a hoop is??

3 comments:

  1. Love your belly pic! Don't they love to finger paint?! Jackson always has a blast :) I'm impressed you made it to Hubfest, too...such a trooper ;) Love you and glad you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, Amanda!! Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the canvas idea! And I am cracking up at the "hoop donut" That is one funny little boy! HA

    ReplyDelete