Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Springbreak 11


Here is how we have spent our Spring Break this far!

Playing in the rain in their underwear!

Baking Shamrock Cookies


I bought these sheets from WalMart based on an article in my Mississippi Magazine, the lady swears they are the best and only $44 for a king set....I washed them up and put them on and they are really soft! 100% Cotton Sateen, Wrinkle Free, 300 Thread Count (the lowest I've been since I started buying sheets, but I'm ok) I will let you know how I feel about them in a few washes.

Played at Bellgrass Park

Went to the zoo and rode the train, when we get home and their Daddy asks what animals they saw Hudson gasped and said, "Mommy remember that poo poo we saw!?"

Riding the train with Liam

Ready for St.Patrick's Day!

A dash of bed-head but cute none the less.

5 comments:

  1. Too funny!! I bought these sheets yesterday bc of that same article!! its the lowest thread count i've ever bought too but I think i'm going to like them. and i love the price!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE Boys! Keep me posted on the sheets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too saw the same article and was curious about the sheets! Let me know how they work out :)

    ReplyDelete