Sunday, November 18, 2012

The first sparkle

I feel like the holidays officially started on Friday....my birthday! I say this every year but it gets better and better with kids... the holidays that is. Its so fun! Here is what our weekend looked like....
We had to go to the bank and my van was DEAD because someone had left the back windshield wiper on and was listening to kid songs from the CD player...and the only one who knows how to operate that...rhymes with schmudson. It's not often, maybe ever that I've taken all three in the truck with just me, it was neat having them all sitting together right behind me. They love to go to the bank for the suckers!


Tonight we are having a pallet party so they can watch the new Disney Princess movie, Sofia the 1st! Harrison has been worried about missing this all week!


My toy soldier said, "Momma look I'm a toy!"

My parents had all their grands at their house for the first time in awhile so we attempted some pictures at various locations and what do you know that the best one came right from Nanny and Pop's front porch...we should've known. Love all these precious kids, they play so well and so hard together.



The "gun show"...Saylor and Lucy are in good hands ;)

They made movies on the ipad .... kids these days


A few of my oldest and best friends happened to be free for dinner on my birthday which is very rare, we all needed some laughs and adult conversation. Food was great and company was even better!


We have started our slow process of Christmas decor.... and let me say that the magic of this season is like no other especially when you hear the gasps of little boys and a girl at the beauty of a little Christmas tree lit up in the dark.  Everyone went to get in the bath and Harrison grabbed my hand and said,"Will you please take my picture by my tree, it is so clean and sparkly"

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your boys are excited about watching the new Sofia movie too! Dustin says it's for girls but Alec is positive it's a boy movie too! (Along with Tangled! HA!) That's a GREAT picture of all of the grands!! I have NO idea how you got them all to sit still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We couldn't wait for Sofia too!! We recorded it and Maggie has watched it about 5 times today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gun show is cracking me up! GREAT picture with the grands... loving Saylor's dress too!

    ReplyDelete