Thursday, April 30, 2009

Airplane


I hate that I don't have a new picture but I have misplaced my camera...not lost just misplaced. Hudson and Harrison have had a good week...still starting their "terrible twos" though. This morning as I was getting the car loaded up for Hattiesburg (cupcake deliveries, Kidz Klozet, Mother's Day Out, Wally World and Sams!!) Harrison was watching Sesame Street eating his cinnamon raisin bread and I was looking for Hudson.... Whom I found in my bathroom dunking his cinnamon raisin bread in the toilet!!! He didn't eat it , that I know of. Harrison is really picking up on EVERYTHING. He has found a new love of airplanes, he heard one while playing outside today and came and got me to tell me "aypane!" as he pointed to the sky. I will update with pictures to show you our adventures as soon as I place that camera of mine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment