Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tee tee!


Well....I had typed a post about the boys emptying 4 packets of red Crystal Lite in my room and it was dramatic but it went out into internet outerspace...so its gone I can't do it again. However, you are in luck because baby stories are never lurking too far around the corner up here at Beaver Lake. Tonight was a little sketchy during our normal bedtime routine. Harrison was kinda touchy and "expressive" (see first post). I have been trying to introduce the toilet and what it is supposed to be used for, instead of a pool of water for cars and trucks. Before I put them in the tub I let them sit on their Elmo potty seat and I tell them to "tee tee". I AGAIN "lost" Harrison in the midst of dressing and fixing milk cups. I bet you can't guess where I found him...you got it! In the toilet! He was standing in the toilet trying to sit on the seat and he said "tee tee" as I flew in the room. Sigh...what do you do. Then, as I was putting his pajama pants in the washer I came out and found him on the table in a box of cupcakes stuffing his face, their was icing everywhere. I just have to exhale...and reach for my wine. So now they are in bed and I can calmly reflect :)

1 comment: