Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Climbing to new heights!!!


It's official...the TERRIBLE TWOS have come early!! They are climbing on EVERYTHING, this is where I found them yesterday, Harrison got to the dresser by way of the changing table. I really thought for a while there things were looking up, I could let them play by themselves in their room or mine (this is where their toys are) not now...they have to have constant supervision and even with that they still are climbing on the table, on the bar, on my bed...etc. Hey at least they are healthy and moving right... whew, I'm worn out. However, we just returned from their 18-month check-up and the doc said they look great and that they have officially caught up from their pre-maturity. Here are the stats:

Harrison: 27.6 lbs, 32.25 inches long, and head is 49.5 cm.



Hudson: 25.12 lbs, 33 inches long and his head is 50 cm.

3 comments:

  1. Time to get out the switches.


    Joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel said "time to get out the switches"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! No wonder my arm always goes to sleep when I hold one of them. They weigh almost 30 lbs! I better start lifting weights!

    ReplyDelete