Friday, April 24, 2009

Really?? REALLY!!

This is just a recent pic of Charlie, he is growing fast too!


Today is such a beautiful Spring day and the weather is at its best! This morning for breakfast I gave the boys their own banana for the first time and they did fantastic. So the morning started off with smiles! I wanted to run to Wal-Mart to get some things so that we did not have to get out this weekend, and when the boys got up from their morning nap we took off! Things were good although we did have the normal occasional shoe being thrown overboard, or the tag being pulled off the shelf....etc. While in the VERY back of the store Harrison was in the big basket by himself, while Huddy was in the front seat, Harrison tripped and hit his face on the back of the buggy. To make a long gory story short, his nose bled, blood everywhere, no wipees or napkins. I couldn't push the buggy with one hand and I started to panic because he was screaming so loud. My right arm suddenly had the strength of Rosie the Riveter and I pushed that buggy to Subway at the front to grab some napkins...cleaned us up and we came straight home. Harrison stopped crying in the car and I think his nose is fine. At home I had let them go outside for a second while I put our bloody clothes in the wash and as I looked out the laundry room window.... I saw this:


They are some climbing monkeys I tell you! Happy hour will begin before 5:00 today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment