Monday, April 13, 2009

Joel's new do

My darling husband had to work at the hospital this weekend so Saturday night the boys and I went to Hattiesburg to stay the night. Joel called in a panic that he did something horrible. He sent a picture to my phone....and I fell over laughing. After he got home from work Saturday afternoon, he mowed, weed-eated, and trimmed the grass.....and his hair. He had trimmed around his ears and was going to clean up the back of his hair and didn't realize the guard was not on and zzzzzzzzzp....


If you know how Joel is about his hair this was a CRISIS!! He jumped in the car with the trimmers and came to Hattiesburg for help, but my two suggestions were leave it or shave your head. So I cleaned it up and made a square out of it. Hopefully it will grow fast. It's hard not to laugh when he turns to leave....poor baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment