Monday, June 28, 2010

One man's trash....

Is another man's treasure! Joel and I both did not receive new cars as our first car. I drove a 94 Pontiac Bonneville, "Bonnie". It was a tank and it was safe, my friends didn't complain that is was huge and ugly because I could fit all of them in that car and go anywhere!! So staying with tradition....Joel's friend came and dropped off a well-used Jeep Hot Wheels for the boys to use. You would think we just paid $600 for this toy, they love it like nothing else and the funny thing is.....I'm not even sure it works! hahaha! I had wanted to clean it up and charge it before they saw it but you can't hide anything outside from them these days. They have been sitting in it all morning, pretending to drive it. It is plugged in to charge but I have a feeling it has seen its day.



They don't even fight over the driver's seat, Hudson respectfully let his elder drive ;)

Look at the love, its great!


Walking to the neighbor's house to pick some plums.


Harrison and Daddy ate them right off the tree, I love this pic.


Thumbs up to my Hudson for using the potty!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love plums...can I come pick some?? Jackson plays on my nephew's John Deere thing at my dad's house. Hand-me-downs can be AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, they are such handsome boys! and yay for Hudson using the potty!

    ReplyDelete