Monday, June 14, 2010

To the beach!

We went on our first family beach trip that we were responsible for! It was so much fun! Jason, Shelley and Liam stayed down there the same time and Dean, Ashley and Lucy and Grayson were at their beach house. My parents drove down for a few days and Joel's parents came to visit too. We had a great time, the boys loved the water! The oil started washing up the day before we left so I'm so glad we went for that week. Here are some pics from the week.


Hudson is like me we stay on the land and in pools :)

Lambert's on the way home

Mawmaw and Harrison had SO MUCH FUN in the water (ocean), he said, "Mawmaw this is too much fun!"

Hudson playing in the sand

Liam and the boys at Tacky Jack's, we found out why Bushwhacker's are their signature drink :)

Orange Beach Marina

Crab hunting at night

Nanny and Pop at the Pass


Why rent chairs during the day when you can sit on them for free at night - Joel


My Lucy and Grayson

They rocked the baby pool all week, they got so brave in the water that week

Pop and Harrison watching the boats.

3 comments:

  1. Let me tell you....I know all about the Bushwhackers at Tacky Jacks!!! I love those little boys so much! They get cuter everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! Looks like a great vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of you and the boys! Glad yall got to enjoy it before the oil!

    ReplyDelete